Lindau – Jüdische Gemeinde/Jüdisches DP-Lager | Jewish Community/DP Camp

Die Baracken des ehemaligen RAD-Lagers | The barracks of the former RAD camp
Die Baracken des ehemaligen RAD-Lagers /The barracks of the former RAD camp (Quelle/Source: Karl Schweizer, Lindau)

Adresse | Address:

Vorsitzende | Leader:

Bewohner | Population:
40 November 1946
40 Januar/January 1947
23 Juni/June 1947
20 Januar/January 1948
20 Mai/May 1948
40 März/March 1949

Eröffnet | Opened:
1946

Geschlossen | Closed:
1949/50 (?)

Sport-/Fußballvereine | Sports Clubs/Soccer Clubs:

Kultureinrichtungen | Cultural Institutions:

Religiöse Einrichtungen | Religious Institutions:

Lagerpolizei | Camp Police:

Sonstiges | Miscellaneous:
Von 1948 bis 1949 existierte im Ortsteil Lindau-Zech in den Baracken des RAD-Lagers ein jüdisches DP-Camp mit rund 30 Bewohnern. Sie waren aus dem französischen Sektor Berlins überstellt worden. /From 1948 to 1949 the barracks of the former RAD camp in Zech, district of Lindau, were used as a Jewish DP camp. The approximately 30 persons were transferred from the French sector of Berlin.

Letzte Aktualisierung: 22.08.2013